Keyword research tools are tools used to test the terms that Internet users use to search for products, services, topics, and more.
The goal is to help bloggers and companies write easily accessible content. Keyword research has been a very important part of blogging and online business conversion for many decades.
Leading bloggers and companies spend time and resources on keyword research.
Why keyword research is important
Keyword research is important for many reasons. And some of them below:
- It helps to understand what people are looking for
- This helps in choosing the right keyword.
- This helps to understand the competition for a particular keyword.
- You can discover new keywords to drive more traffic or sales.
- It can help improve search engine rankings
- You can follow your competitor and see what they are doing right
Googlehttps://itechy4u.com/ Keyword Planner is a free keyword research tool developed by Google. It is the best and most popular keyword research tool.
Keyword Planner is my favorite keyword explorer. This is what I have used and still use for keyword research. And the great thing is that it’s free.
The amazing thing about Keyword Planner is that it pulls data directly from Google. This means that if you are hoping to get more traffic from Google, then this should be your choice.
To use Keyword Planner, you just need to create an account and start using this amazing tool.
- Discover new keywords
- See monthly number of requests
- See if the competition for a keyword is high, medium, or low.
- See how much advertisers are paying for that keyword. This can be helpful if you are using Google AdSense. To have an idea how much you can earn using a keyword.
- Filter by country and city
- Filter by language
- Get historical statistics
- Keywords to search on specific websites
Leave a Reply